Terms & Conditions
Where you choose to purchase any products or services from us then you will be asked to agree to separate terms and conditions associated with that product or service and those terms and conditions will prevail in the event there is a conflict or dispute in the future.
For the purposes of these Terms, the definition of Website shall include our online platforms and any social media channels and groups.
1. Using and accessing the Website
1.1. We make no charge for using or accessing our Website.
1.2. Should you choose to use or access our Website then you are responsible for putting in place the necessary requirements to allow you to access and use our Website. We shall not be liable to you in the event you are unable to access or use our Website.
1.3. Our Website is available on an ‘as available’ basis. We reserve the right to suspend, change or remove our Website at any time for any reason and without notice. We shall not be liable to you in any way in the event our Website, or any part of it is out of date, unavailable or inaccessible at any time.
1.4. Our Website is intended to be accessed and used by individuals who are over the age of 18. By continuing to access and use our Website you are confirming that you are over 18 years old. Any individual under the age of 18 that accesses this Website does so on an unauthorised basis.
1.5. References to Website within these Terms apply regardless of how you access the Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All content that is displayed on or within our Website which includes, but is not limited to, website design and layout, text, images, logos and graphics, video, data, code, audio, document files, scripts, software, databases and any other resources and information (“Content”) belongs to us and all copyright, moral ownership and any other intellectual property rights that arise and/or exist within that Content (and any and all derivatives of it) is owned exclusively by or licensed to us. All content and information on our Website is protected by the intellectual property laws applicable to the United Kingdom as well as international intellectual property laws and treaties and all rights are reserved.
2.2. When using and accessing our Website you agree NOT to:
2.2.1. copy, reproduce, amend, repost, share, publish, distribute, rent, sell or store any of the Content or assist others in carrying out any such activities; or
2.2.2. use our Website or any Content for any commercial purposes or benefit; or
2.2.3. reproduce the Website or any part which includes, but is not limited to, any Content, design or look and feel;
without our express consent in writing, or a licence, where applicable.
2.3. You may not use the Website or any Content for any purposes which are unlawful, would cause harm or distress to another person, or would cause damage to our business or reputation.
2.4. You may use and access our Website as follows:
2.4.1. to view the Website in a web browser; or
2.4.2. to download or print, for your personal use only, any free resources which are explicitly marked suitable for download; or
2.4.3. to download the Website or parts of it for caching.
2.5. Where we offer a free resource on or through our Website, whether this is offered as a free gift or in exchange for your personal information, by viewing or downloading that free resource you accept and understand that it is only to be used for your own personal benefit and should not be copied, altered, distributed or otherwise shared.
3. Privacy and Data Protection
4.1. All information provided on our Website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on our Website constitutes advice and should not be taken or interpreted as such. It is your responsibility to ensure that you check that any Content, products or services available on or through our Website satisfy your specific expectations or requirements.
4.2. We make no warranty, guarantee or representation that the Website or any Content is:
4.2.1. accurate, up to date or free from any errors or inaccuracies; or
4.2.2. accessible and/or compatible with your hardware and software; or
4.2.3. not capable of infringing any third-party rights; or
4.2.4. suitable to meet your required expectations or needs.
4.3 Where we use testimonials or feedback from our customers and/or clients on our Website this content is not to be taken as a guarantee that any current or future customers or clients will receive the same or similar benefits or results. Where testimonials or feedback are included on the Website this is purely as an example of the experiences others have encountered in connection with our products or services.
5.1. We accept no liability to any user, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, whether foreseeable or not, for:
5.1.1. loss, damage or expenses of any kind and however arising, such as loss of data, income, profit, business, goodwill;
5.1.2. any direct, indirect or inconsequential losses or damage;
5.1.3. any claims by third parties;
which arise in connection with your use and access of our Website or the use or reliance upon any Content or other information found on our Website.
5.2. Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for:
5.2.1. death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
5.2.2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by us; or
5.2.3. any consumer rights claim; or
5.2.4. any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by applicable law.
5.3. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or otherwise withdraw access to all or part of our Website at any time and accept no liability in connection with such action.
5.4. If you are a consumer then in accordance with consumer laws, where we provide you with digital content it must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and in accordance with any description we provide. In the event we breach our obligations under consumer rights legislation then you may be entitled to seek a repair, a replacement or a price reduction. You can find out more about your consumer rights by contacting your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5.5. If you are a consumer and any digital content we provide damages your device, then you may be entitled to seek legal redress. For more information you should contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
5.6. Where we consider, in our reasonable opinion, that you are in breach of any provisions of these Terms, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your use and access of our Website along with the immediate termination of any services which you may have purchased from us, without refund. You will also be required to destroy any copies of Content which you hold. We also reserve the right to take action in respect of your breach to the full extent of the law.
6. Website Security
6.1. Whilst we shall exercise reasonable care and skill to ensure that our Website is free from viruses and any other malicious software, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malicious software or any other event occurring that causes damage to your hardware, software, or any of your data which arises as a result of your direct or indirect use or access to our Website.
6.2. When accessing our Website, you agree that you will not use our Website or any of our social media channels to transmit data that contains any form of virus, malicious software or code which is designed to cause damage or could have an adverse effect on any computer hardware or software.
6.3. You agree not to try to gain unauthorised access to our Website or any social media channels or any computer hardware or software connected to our Website.
6.4. Any breach of this clause may amount to a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and we reserve our rights to report any activity which we consider breaches this clause.
6.5. Where we provide you with a password, code, or other access in connection to our Website you agree to keep that access information confidential, private and secure. In the event we consider that you have failed to comply with this requirement then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your secure access, such decision to be at our absolute discretion.
7. Creating an account
7.1. Where you are offered the opportunity to create an account to access certain parts of our Website or to purchase our products or services then by creating an account you are confirming that:
7.1.1. you are over 18 years of age; and
7.1.2. the information you provide to us is honest, accurate and up to date; and
7.1.3. you will keep you access to your account and any password private.
8. Acceptable usage of our Website, other platforms and social media channels
8.1. You agree to only use and access our Website and our social media channels in a way which is lawful and in accordance with these Terms and in particular that you will:
8.1.1. comply fully with any applicable local, national and international laws, guidance and regulations; and
8.1.2. not use our Website or other social media channels for fraudulent purposes; and
8.1.3. not use our Website or any of our social media channels in any way that will, or is intended to, cause upset, distress or harm to any individual in any way.
8.2. We shall allow you to post to our Website (including our social media channels) where such posting is permitted. In such cases, posting shall include but not be limited to, posting your original content, commenting on posts or in response to emails, commenting on social media live streams or videos. Where you choose to post any comments or information on our Website or social media channels you are representing that you are at least 18 years of age. We shall not be responsible for reviewing or confirming the accuracy of any Content posted by you.
8.3. Where you choose to post as set out above, you agree that you will not post any content or information which could cause damage, harm, upset or distress to another user or individual accessing our Website or that may cause damage to our business or reputation. In the event it is determined that you have posted in breach of these provisions then we reserve the right to remove such content immediately, to terminate your access to our Website and/or our social media channels and to take such action as is necessary to the full extent of the law.
8.4. Where you choose to post any content or information as set out above, you are also providing us with a full and unlimited, non-exclusive and unrestrictive world-wide licence to use, copy, publish, distribute and sell the content you post in whole or in part. By posting you are agreeing to waive your intellectual property rights in relation to the content you post. We are under no obligation to identify you or otherwise credit you as the author of any content which you post and which we may choose to use.
8.5. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to our Website where we determine that you are in material breach of this clause, or any other provisions contained within these Terms. We further reserve the right to disclose your identity to any relevant third party and to take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any costs we incur as a result of your breach.
9. Links to third party websites
10. Links to our Website
10.1. You may link to our Website provided the following conditions are met:
10.1.1. you have obtained our written permission; and
10.1.2. the link is undertaken in a fair manner;
10.1.3. the link is owned by you;
10.1.4. the link is not unlawful and does not damage our reputation or seek to take advantage of it;
10.1.5. the link does not suggest or imply any form of association, partnership, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists; and
10.1.6. you do not use any images, logos, trade marks, branding details or other content displayed on our Website without our express written permission.
10.2. We reserve the right to withdraw our permission to allow links to our Website at any time and for any reason. In the event that we exercise our discretion to withdraw such permission then, upon request, you agree to immediately remove any links to our Website.
11. About us
11.1. The Website at www.lisamitchell.co.uk is operated by Human Potential Limited. Our business address is 2 Upperton Gardens, Eastbourne, BN21 2AH and our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to contact us please email using the email address above.
12. Complaints or concerns
12.1. Should you have any questions or concerns relating to the content of these Terms or your use of or access to our Website then please contact us by email using the address set out above.
13.1. We reserve the right to alter or amend these Terms at any time, without notice. Should we make any changes to these Terms, then an updated version will be posted on the Website.
13.2. Whilst we shall endeavour to notify you of any changes by displaying a notice of any changes on our Website, it is your responsibility to ensure that you check these Terms from time to time so that you are aware of any changes, updates or amendments.
14. Applicable Law
14.1. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be dealt with under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales and the law from time to time in force.
The website www.lisamitchell.co.uk (“the Website”) is owned and operated by Human Potential Limited their officers, employees or agents (“we, our, us”).
For the purposes of this Disclaimer, the definition of Website shall include our other online platforms and social media channels.
We reserve the right to make changes or revisions to this Disclaimer or our Website without notice.
The content of this Website is protected by copyright. No portion of this Website may be copied or replicated in any form without our express written consent.
Any queries concerning the content of this disclaimer should be addressed to email@example.com.
1. By accessing this Website, you agree that you are 18 years or older and have the mental and legal capacity to enter into and abide by the terms of this Disclaimer.
2. The information contained within this Website is for general information and /or educational purposes only. Whilst every endeavour is made to keep the information up-to-date and correct, no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information contained therein, or its products or services for any purpose, are made.
3. We are not qualified medical practitioners and do not provide medical consultations or advice relating to medical, psychological, psychiatric or health conditions or your individual circumstances. If you require information or assistance concerning any medical or health related issue then you should seek the advice of your qualified medical practitioner.
4. Any information, techniques, articles, hints, tips, resources or advice that we provide through our Website or otherwise, is provided for general information purposes only.
5. Any and all downloads, guides, audios, videos or other information we make available on or through our Website is provided as an alternative or complementary form of care and should not be seen as a substitute or replacement for any therapy, counselling or other existing medical treatment that you are undergoing or may require. Should you have any concerns concerning your health, wellness or any medical conditions then you agree to seek qualified or licensed professional advice.
6. Where you purchase any of our products or services through our Website you agree that you will remain at all times fully responsible for your own health and well-being. Any products or services that we do provide are an alternative or complementary form of care and should not be seen as a replacement to any existing medical treatment that you are undergoing or may require. You agree that should you have any concerns concerning your health, diet, medication or any medical conditions that you will seek the advice of your qualified medical practitioner.
7. Where our services include therapies or treatments then you may be asked to complete additional documents or health questionnaires prior to receiving that treatment. Whilst we are advocates of the benefits that can be experienced through the use of therapies and treatments, results can vary and are not guaranteed. Our services are not a substitute for psychological therapy or counselling and you should seek the services of a qualified or licensed professional where such support is required.
8. Any reliance you place on any such information is strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Website and the information or contents therein, or any products or services purchased therefrom.
9. By agreeing to opt-in to receive content distributed by us, or by accessing our Website you accept that nothing on the Website or distributed via email is intended to take the place of a personal consultation with us concerning your specific business, legal or health related issue.
10. You accept that your actions in accessing or using of the Website, viewing any content or information contained therein, or accessing any links to any third-party sites or resources is done wholly at your own risk
11. By using the Website and accessing the information and content contained therein you agree to fully indemnify us, our agents, or other parties associated with us, from any causes of action, damages, losses, costs or expenses howsoever incurred as a result of your use of our Website.
12. We will attempt to monitor comments and posts made by third parties and users as often as possible and shall deal with anything objectionable or offensive in the manner that we deem appropriate and in reasonable time. We shall not be held responsible for material posted by a third party outside of our control. Should you, as a user of our Website, see anything objectionable or offensive posted by a third party you agree to notify us as soon as practicable and to not take any action against us based upon that third-party content.
13.1. Death or personal injury caused by negligence;
13.2. Fraud or misrepresentation;
13.3. Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
14. No liability is accepted for any claim arising from your reliance upon or use of any of the information or content provided via our Website or by email or other method of communication, whether or not payment is made for the use of that content or information, or use of, or reliance upon any products or services purchased or provided.
15. No liability is accepted for any damages incurred as a result of your reliance or use of information contained within the Website or provided by email or other method of communication which is written by a third party, whether endorsed by us or not. Use or reliance upon that information is strictly at your own risk. We make no guarantee that any specific results can be achieved through the use of our products or services.
16. Where the content on our website includes health or fitness related information, including, but not limited to videos, tutorials, demonstrations or access to classes you acknowledge that the information may be unsuitable for you if you have any medical or health conditions or mobility or fitness issues. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are fit and well enough before attempting to use any of the content provided on our Website or before engaging in any fitness related classes or activities. If you have any concerns regarding your fitness, health, or ability to safely use any of the content on our Website you should seek appropriate medical or other relevant professional advice before using the content or information.
17. Where testimonials are used within the Website or in emails, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that you will experience the same or similar results or experience.
18. We make no guarantee that you will achieve any specific results or success from the use of our Website or any resources or information contained therein or any products or service that may be purchased through our Website. Any success or results will be dependent on your own motivation, effort, knowledge, experience and circumstances all of which are outside of our control.
The Website www.lisamitchell.co.uk (“Website”) is operated by Human Potential Limited. (“we” “us”, “our”).
A cookie is a small file of data stored on your computer or mobile device. It collects and records information about how you use our Website such as the particular web pages you visit and the information you access. Cookies can also be used to collect details such as your Internet service provider, operating system, browser type and to analyse traffic as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
You have control over what cookies you accept. Before any cookies are used you will have the opportunity to provide your consent.
You can choose to block all cookies and you are also able to delete all cookies from your browser. You can make your choices by altering your browser settings.
You should be aware that if you alter your browser settings to block or delete cookies then you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Website and some parts of the site may not display correctly.
By accepting cookies you will enable us to provide you with the best experience that we can.
You will be able to change or withdraw your consent to cookies at any time.
What cookies do we use?
We use First-party and Third-party cookies. First-party cookies are cookies which are directly placed by us and are used only by us. These may include:
I) Session cookies – this is a temporary cookie which is not stored once your browser is closed. These cookies are typically used to support your use of our site but without personally identifying you or collecting any of your personal data;
II) Persistent cookies – these cookies are stored once your browser is closed. These cookies are used to enhance your use and experience of our site;
III) Strictly necessary cookies – these cookies are essential for the operation of our Website and we shall use these where they are necessary for us to provide you with the products or services that you may require;
IV) Experience cookies – these cookies provide us with information which helps us to monitor the user experience and performance of our site and optimise our pages. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous;
V) Marketing and promotional cookies – these cookies record your use of our site including the pages you have visited and any links you may have followed. We use these cookies to make any promotions, marketing or advertising more relevant and valuable to you;
VI) Functionality cookies – these cookies record the choices you make while using our Website and may record the products, services or videos you access. The data collected by these cookies is anonymous.
Third-Party cookies are those placed by websites, services and/or parties other than us that may advertise or display information or links on our site. We have no control over these cookies.
It is recommended that you keep your internet browser and your operating system up to date and that you consult the help and guidance of a professional or the manufacturer of your computer of device in the event you have any questions or are unsure about your privacy settings.
|__cf_bm||.myfonts.net||Functional||This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||lisamitchell.co.uk||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||lisamitchell.co.uk||Necessary||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||lisamitchell.co.uk||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||lisamitchell.co.uk||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||lisamitchell.co.uk||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||lisamitchell.co.uk||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.||
Preserves users states across page requests.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||lisamitchell.co.uk||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.|
|amp_#||lisamitchell.co.uk||Statistics||Registers statistical data on users’ behaviour on the website. Used for internal analytics by the website operator.|
|events/1/#||bam-cell.nr-data.net||Statistics||Used to monitor website performance for statistical purposes.|
|amplitude_unsent_#||keap.app||Marketing||Used in context with the website’s pop-up questionnaires and messengering . The data is used for statistical or marketing purposes.|
|amplitude_unsent_identify_#||keap.app||Marketing||Used in context with the website’s pop-up questionnaires and messengering . The data is used for
statistical or marketing purposes.
|pendo_tabId||keap.app||Marketing||Collects data on the user across websites – This data is used to make advertisement more relevant.|
|keap.app||Unclassified||Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual
|keap.app||Unclassified||Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual
|keap-web||keap.app||Unclassified||Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual
Changes to this policy
The Website at www.lisamitchell.co.uk is operated by Human Potential Limited. Our business address is 2 Upperton Gardens, Eastbourne BN21 2AH nd our contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to contact us please email using the email address above.
Complaints or concerns